Add to Calendar
October 28, 2022 @ 4:00 pm America/New York Timezone
$40 + 5lbs of food (peanut butter, juice, cereal, canned fruit, canned soup)
All proceeds directly benefit UF’s 2022 Helping Hands Food Drive!
The UF Helping Hands Food Drive planning committee would like to invite you to a special “Make & Partake” event benefiting Helping Hands!
“Twisted Vines & Tasty Wines” in Support of UF’s Helping Hands Food Drive!
- Date: Friday, Oct. 28, 2022
- Time: 4 p.m.
- Location: Mazza Museum
- Cost: $40 + 5lbs of food from the top five most needed items (peanut butter, juice, cereal, canned fruit, canned soup)
Registration is required and seats are limited!
Register now –> https://commerce.cashnet.com/acpay?itemcode=AC-HELPPAINT
- For every additional 5lbs of food you bring, you’ll receive an additional ticket toward the raffle prize drawings.
- Leah Brant, Instructor of Teaching in American Sign Language, will be guiding us in a seasonal wreath making.
- Attendees will receive two glasses of wine and light snacks, and they will be guided on how to make a seasonal wreath to take home! Non-alcoholic drinks will also be available.
Attendees will also receive one raffle ticket to be entered into a drawing for a beautiful pre-made wreath (or 2).
We will also have baskets full of amazing items you can take a chance at winning (raffle tickets for baskets sold separately).
Twisted Vines & Tasty Wines