Join us Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019, from 6:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., as we gather at Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium to learn and consider how to advance good in Findlay. Dinner is included in the cost of the event.
We’ll hear livestream talks from the following thought-leaders:
– Journalist and author Malcolm Gladwell, who will inspire us to create a better future for our neighbors.
– Pastor and author Francis Chan, who will empower us to create a better future through our churches.
– Author Rebekah Lyons, who will equip us with four life-giving rhythms that lead to improved mental health and a better future for our own lives.
In-person speakers include:
– Juan Martinez, a former inmate at MCI and a Winebrenner graduate, will speak on “An Invitation to Hope”
– MCI’s Deputy Warden Nicolle Wampler will speak on “Hope Extended”
– Winebrenner’s own Dr. James Sweeney will speak on “Limitless Hope”
We’ll also go beyond merely listening, as we take the time for intentional conversations with those gathered around us about these important topics.
Don’t miss out! Reserve your spot and learn more at QCommons.com/Findlay.
We hope to see you there!
Dr. Brent Sleasman